A Proven Leader in the Mortgage Industry
HomeStory is an end-to-end buying service that integrates every aspect of home buying from discovery, lending, agent selection and analytics directly on a lender’s site. Our nationwide network of real estate agents provides a world-class experience and cash back to consumers. For the first time, banks can now compete on a complete experience vs. just a rate.
A World Class Agent Network
Partnering with the largest real estate franchise in the world.
- Named the #1 training organization across all industries in the world
- Outpaces the industry on closed sales volume growth by more than 1.5X
- Committed to ensuring the continued relationship between the bank and their customer
- The agent’s Broker is signed up for the program
- The agent has been with Keller Williams for at least one year and are currently a full time agent
- The agent has completed a minimum of 5 transactions in the last 12 months
- The agent has completed at least 1 referral in the past year
- The agent is in good standing with all boards (local and national)
- The agent has completed the Customer Experience Course
Integrated Home Discovery Experience
Your members join the program, and get set up with top local agents.
An on-site national real estate search portal (90% MLS coverage) integrates mortgage products, including pre-qual, into home search process.
Provides transparency to the bank as agents work with customers to find and purchase a home.
Program enrollees are rewarded with up to $6,500 cash back at closing.
HomeStory Benefits Everyone in the Ecosystem
Banks capture more business AND get visibility into the entire process.
Agents get high quality leads and better visibility through the entire process.
Customers receive a great home buying experience and cash back bonus.
Learn More About the HomeStory Solution
If you’re interested in learning more about HomeStory, fill out the form and we will be in touch with you shortly.
Chad Bockius, Chief Product and Marketing Officer, demonstrates HomeStory at Digital Mortgage at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square on Friday, December 9th, 2016.