Belgrade, Serbia / Remote
Collecting and analyzing data since its founding in 2005, Vast has become the premier provider of data solutions for many of the largest Global 1000 businesses. As the pioneer of Inventory Intelligence, CarStory’s predictive AI sets a new standard for transforming analytics into answers.
Vroom acquired the AI and Big Data fueled analytics company CarStory in December 2020. The transaction includes the acquisition of CarStory’s parent Vast, a well established player in the industry. Vroom is an innovative end-to-end ecommerce company that is revolutionizing the car buying experience. Our scalable, data-driven technology brings all phases of the vehicle buying and selling process to consumers wherever they are and offers an extensive selection of vehicles, transparent pricing, competitive financing, and contact-free, at-home pick-up and delivery. We have experienced tremendous growth and have become a disruptive force in the automotive industry. Vroom is an exciting, dynamic workplace, and there’s no better time to join the team than right now.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to ensure software delivery with the highest levels of quality. The role requires not only tactical delivery of QA artifacts using an Agile methodology, but also strong leadership to advocate and implement quality assurance processes across multiple technology efforts. The QA Engineer will proactively and collaboratively take part in all testing related activities and establish partnerships with key stakeholders in the Project Management, Development, DevOps and Product teams to drive overall Quality Assurance from inception to production.
- Full ownership of end-to-end and software component quality testing architecture
- Achieving quality metrics for system and software components
- Championing the development of a comprehensive functional, automation, and performance test strategy
- Define, compose, and evaluate test plans
- Maintain existing automated systems
- Proactively seek out problematic tests and stabilize them
- Develop test code
- Front End and/or Back End Testing
- Propose design improvements and advocate for our end users
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 3+ years of QA experience
- Hands-on with experience developing automated test code; white box testing (e.g. Java, Go, Python)
- Deep knowledge of automation at all software layers (e.g. UI, services, APIs, etc.) and CI/CD technologies (e.g. Jenkins, GitHub, Maven etc.).
- Knowledge of JIRA and Jenkins.
- Effective communication (oral and written) skills including problem solving, prioritizing and interpersonal relationship building.
- Proven track record in helping to define testing solutions that enable business objectives.
We value your personal growth, and will gladly train you on any of our technologies that you don’t currently have. Ours is a culture where your voice will be heard, and you’ll be able to see the result of your work! We’re one of the few players in the ecommerce automotive space. As a member of our crew, you will become an industry expert.
- Full time employment
- Competitive compensation
- 25 days of paid vacation
- Paid home and mobile internet
- 100% paid sick leave for up to 30 days a year
- Equipment for the Home Office
- Budget for training, certificates and books
- English language classes
- Virtual and real team gatherings and activities
- Sports activities
If you’re a passionate learner and you are excited to work on our tech stack, feel free to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll be glad to talk to you.